Tuesday, March 23, 2010

KIDS ART

What does a child do when they are sick?  Mine coughed and sneezed, ran a fever and rested in bed, along with her goodies.  She did some knitting, crochet and made bracelets.  These are colorful friendship bracelets that she can pass on to all her friends.

On the left, she learned how to make these beautiful beaded bracelets.  On the right, her friend Shiloh (who taught her how to bead) made this necklace from beads and I bought it!  I could not resist.  You should see the red one!
Thanks for window shopping!  Time for me to learn how to bead!
Elaine

7 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Her Mama's artsy blood runs right through her veins ;)

courtney said...

Oh, what a crafty, calming way to pass the sickly hours! Great work, BA.....and what a talented beading artist her friend is!

Kathi said...

Yay! She's got the creative gene alright. I want some of that new jewelry...

VanHuis Family said...

I remember making the friendship bracelets when I was a kid! My sisters and I had great plans to make tons of them and then sell them at the local street fair that happened in our town on the 4th of July weekend. Well...we didn't know that we were going to need a vendor permit, nor did we have the money for that, so we ended up with all sorts of friendship bracelets all over the house. I'm sure my parents were thrilled about that, lol!

Ramona said...

Very pretty. Absolutely incredible. I adore your art work. Stunning.

Linda said...

They are so creative, what treasures they have made. Linda:)

Anonymous said...

aww! those are all so cool! Tell Bailey I want a few of the friendship ones ;)
-Hannah Ege