Monday, November 9, 2009

CARDS AND HEART

A few wonderful cards I received from a swap. The yellow is from my friend, Lisa, and it has the cutest bees buzzing around. The other is from Melissa and the bear is just so darn huggable. Thanks ladies, they are hanging on my studio wall.





And on to homeschooling and the anatomy of the heart. I asked my 12 y.o. to draw the heart and diagram it. This is what she handed in. I thought it was so cute. So what if it's not labeled. (She did it later on another piece of paper.) Just love it when kids do their own thing, straight from the heart! I know, a corny joke, but I couldn't resist.



Peace,
Elaine
John 3:30 says, "He must become greater, I must become less."



1 comment:

courtney said...

The cards are great. I think the card a month swap has been my favourite of them all.
Love the diagram, including the cute border. Hope she gets extra credit for creativity. Never thought of an anatomy diagram doubling as an art project.