Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SCRAPPING SISTERS CJ

Winter recess is over, I'm the last one to catch that nasty cold! Finally healed! It's time to play again.  I'm posting a private swap layout. This weeks theme is for Paula.  Three favorite characters from books.  Now this was a hard thought process for me. I read and I have so many characters, but I went for what popped in my head. 

Above, is Alice Cullen from the Twilight series.  I think she needs her own story.  Below, Dr. Temperance Brennan (Bones) written by Kathy Reich.  And of course, Miss Elizabeth Bennett of Pride and Prejudice.  (Had to sneak a picture of Mr. Darcy in there!)
And the two page layout for Paula's journal.

Elaine

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick, but glad you're feeling better! Your layout is just beautiful. Love the background paper and your choices!

courtney said...

Oh.....WOW! I love this layout Elaine! Very cool how you used pages from a book for your background. Stunning!

Diane said...

All of these are just beautiful, and I want to do something with them!!

Kathi said...

We've missed you, E. Glad to hear that you're feeling better and back to your art. Your style just busts through in this gorgeous LO.

Susan said...

Very pretty Elaine! Great background paper. And ITA, it would not be complete without Mr. Darcy. He's eye candy for sure!

Lisa Adair said...

Love the pages! How COOL!
I'm a big Alice fan too!
And can you believe me and all the movies I have... I just watched Pride and Prejudice a couple of weeks ago! Mr. Darcy is MY MAN!

Anonymous said...

whoa! that's so cool! I love Bones, she's great!
I'm so glad I finally found your blog! I've heard so much about it from Gracie, and now I know why she likes it! it's so cool! <3
-Hannah Ege