Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SCRAPPING TO THE MUSIC- SAY HEY

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC them song is Say Hey by Michael Franti . It's a fun challenge and listening to this song really energizes you.

Here's my piece. Us at the sugar white beaches of Florida. Bill is such a trooper. He is not a fan of the heat, but hits the beaches with me and the girls. Good news for him, in Connecticut, the beaches, not to mention the Atlantic ocean are a bitty chilly! The words I picked from the song are "My mama told me don't lose you 'cause the best luck I had was you."

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Elaine

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the layout and the color combo.

yyam said...

This is really striking with that bright bbackground! Love the distressing...it looks very artsy! :)

courtney said...

I love it! Great picture, and the layout is very bright, artsy and beach-y! And that song is so fun and uplifting.

mandysea said...

yay you are entering stm!! I love what you've created - the colours are fab and the lyrics perfect!
Thanks for playing along with stm!

Rhayne said...

More lovely inking :o) And I like your journal strips... so cute :o)

Lisa Adair said...

Oh my gosh, I love love love this one. Your face is just all a glow with your smile. A perfect picture for the lyrics.
This is the coolest site... I am off to my scraproom to work on this challenge.
Thanks E!

Anonymous said...

LOve your design and the colors are fab!
Loving those lyrics you chose!
Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping The Music this week!

MissMian said...

Love the background!! Great LO!!

Kristii said...

Wow!! I am loving your design and all the fabulous details!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the paint!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)