Sunday, December 13, 2009

ONE MORE COMPLETED...

I have to tell the truth, I took this picture fast, and it flat out looks better in your hands. Oh well, sometimes, ok, most of the time I scrap and do things around the house at the same time. Sometimes it's a rush, when the dogs are barking to go out and I am attempting to take a picture. We all have those day. Well, I do. But this is another picture of my mother-in-law, and her sister and a friend. They are doing the final inspection before the walk down the aisle.

I distressed the edges and the ribbon, and added some string ribbon with jewels hanging from it. It was fun to do, and now it's time to add it to the in-laws wedding book. I promise it will be angled correctly in the book!



Hope you have a wonderful Sunday evening.
Blessings,
Elaine

2 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Look at that! What a great pic, I love the expression on your mil :). You're doing great. What a treasure you're creating.

Lisa Adair said...

I love what you did with the ribbon! The pic is great and you did a fabulous job of highlighting it.
Another beautiful piece created by you!