Sunday, November 29, 2009

SIMPLICITY

With this lay out, I used DCWV paper, crunched both pieces of paper into a ball, ripped the edges and then inked them. Glued them together, and adhered the vellum typed paper. Distressed and inked the edges of the photo and background photo paper, added trim, and glued it down. This paper is so beautiful with black velvet designs. I have such a hard time using this paper, due to it's beauty, but when I do, I realize that I can make a layout, without using a lot of embellishments. The paper does all the work.


We all have our own style, but it's nice to find simplicity in your paper.
I pray that you and your loved ones has a very blessed Thanksgiving.

Elaine

1 comment:

courtney said...

Another spot-on layout Elaine! Love it; simple, elegant, pretty and the patterns reflect so well the time period of the picture.